Lp(a) Diagnosis and Care Banner

Your health is important. That’s why you need a health care provider that understands familial hypercholesterolemia (FH) and elevated lipoprotein(a), also known as Lp(a). They understand the risks and can ensure you get started on the right treatment plan.

Our specialist network includes:

  • Lipid specialists
  • Preventive cardiologists
  • Endocrinologists
  • Pediatricians
  • Nurse practitioners
  • Physician assistants
  • Genetic counselors

If you’re having trouble finding a specialist in your area, contact the Family Heart Foundation at carenavigation@familyheart.org or call 1-844-434-6334. We’ll be happy to help you find one.


search provided by Store Locator Plus
Enter an address or zip code and click the find locations button.
Find a specialist

Do you treat FH or high Lp(a)?

Join our Family Heart specialist network today!